The Labor Scheduling Roster Report displays employees’ scheduled and actual clock in and clock out times. Employee statuses (early, on time, late) will be displayed along with the number of minutes by which they were early or late. The costs associated with the employee being early or late are also provided. Additionally, any notes from the "Notes" section in the Schedule Builder will be included in the Labor Scheduling Roster Report.
This report is a good tool to use if you want to track employee punches during a specified time frame. It provides you with an efficient way to see if your employees are clocking in early, late, or on time.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select the manner in which you would like the report to sort the results. You may sort by Scheduled In, Actual In, or Notes.
- Select the manner in which you would like the report to group the results. You may group by Jobs, Work Centers, or Employees. Filter by Status.
- Select from Early, Late, or All. Filter by Shift Matching. ‘Jobs must match’ only shows employees who worked the same job they were scheduled for in the relevant timeframe. ‘Ignore Job, prefer scheduled job name’ displays employees with their scheduled Job and hours, and associates any Actual work hours with the scheduled job name for that time period. ‘Ignore job, prefer actual job name’ displays employees next to the job they actually worked, along with their scheduled hours within the correct time period, even if the scheduled job did not match.
- Select the manner in which you would like the report to compare scheduled shifts vs. shifts actually worked by an employee.
- Select whether or not to show events. If this option is selected, the report will display OML Events.
- To run the report for an individual employee, type the employee's name into the blur auto-fill 'Employee' field.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Sometimes not all of the employees' actual shifts show? Why is this?
A: Actual shifts and scheduled shifts will be matched up within +/- 1 hour. If an actual shift is outside that window, its data will not be displayed. The reason why the report displays actuals within one hour of their shift is because there is no direct chain between the actual time record and the schedule record. +/- 1 hour is the best guess that "this actual record" matches "this schedule record".