The Kitchen Event Sheet is intended to provide the kitchen with event information such as a list of menu items, their due time, and kids/dietary needs. This report can be accessed from the Reports module, the Event Management module under the ‘Reports’ tab, or directly from an event by navigating to the ‘Select Report’ drop-down in the upper right corner of the Event Details page.
This report helps your kitchen plan for an event. It can also help the kitchen stay organized and serve menu items on time during an event.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time. A Kitchen Event Sheet will be displayed for all events in the specified date range.
- Select whether to show by date/location or by event ID. If you select “By Date/Location”, you will be able to select an event status from the ‘Event Status’ drop-down. If you select “By Event ID”, you will be able to enter the event ID into the corresponding auto-fill field.
- Select whether or not to show internal notes on the Kitchen Event Sheet.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.