The Item Group Productivity report allows you to compare up to four different item groups. It displays the Net Sales per guest for each item group compared to the total number of shifts, Net Sales, guests, and average sales per guest as well as the goal for each item group. If you are looking at information for a single location, the report will be broken down by server. If you are looking at information for a location group, the report will be broken down by location.
In order to setup item group goals, by location, please see the Setup Item Group Productivity Report page in the Company Configuration module.
This report is helpful for monitoring item group sales. For example, you can see how well certain servers are selling appetizers, and you can find out if they are meeting their goal. Or, if you run the report for a location group, you can see which locations are meeting the goal for appetizer sales.
The report allows up to four item groups to be displayed, so you can quickly research this information for multiple item groups.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select the order in which you would like information on the report to be sorted. You can sort by Guest Average, Column 1, Column 2, Column 3, Column 4 or Name.
- Select up to four item groups to display.
- Each item group will be displayed in an individual column. This report can be viewed/exported in various formats.
- It can also be directly emailed.