The Item Group Comparison Report allows you to compare the performance of two separate item groups. The performance measurements include: Average Price, Quantity, Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, and Points.
This report provides you with an easy way to put performance measurements of one item group side-by-side with performance measurements of another item group.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Select whether or not to include items that have zero quantity sold.
- Select whether or not to include zero-priced items.
- Select two item groups for comparison.
- Filter by Daypart (or select all Dayparts).
- Filter by Revenue Center (or select all Revenue Centers).
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.