The Inventory On Hand report displays the quantity of your on hand inventory as well as the associated cost of each inventory item. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report can be used to review how much inventory you had on-hand on a specified inventory date.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by inventory date.
- Select whether to show “Prep Items As Ingredients, Current Prices”, “Prep Items As Whole, Saved Prices”, or “Inventory Posting Setting”.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Filter by Inventory Item Group.
- Select whether you would like the report to be sorted by inventory item name or inventory item code.
- Filter by GL Code.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.