The Inventory Certification Sheet report displays the ending inventory dollar amount, the previous inventory dollar amount, the dollar difference, and the percent difference. The report is intended to be printed and signed by the person who performed the inventory session and the general manager. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report provides you with a quick way to gather inventory documentation that has been singed and certified by the person who performed the inventory session and the general manager. This adds a layer of accountability to the inventory process which can help prevent employee theft.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time. A separate Certification Sheet will be generated for each inventory session that took place during the selected range.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- If you want to generate a Certification Sheet for a specific inventory session, enter the session number into the ‘Inventory Session Number’ field.
- Select whether or not to aggregate results. If this option is selected, the report will display summary level information for all locations in the selected location group.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.