The Ideal Vs Actual By GL Code report compares ideal sales/costs with actual sales/costs for a selected period, broken down by week. The report also displays Last Year Same Period information as well as Budget information. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
In order to utilize this report, the report must be configured. This can be accomplished by selecting ‘Setup Theo vs Actual by GL’ in the Company Configuration module.
This report helps you compare sales and costs across multiple weeks. It can also help you see how well a location is performing compared to the previous year and compared to the budget.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by period.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Select whether you would like the report to only display location groups or to display both location groups and locations.
- Select whether to show dollar amounts or percentages.
- Select whether to show GL Categories or GL Codes. GL Codes marked "Exclude From Inventory" are not valid for this report.
- Select whether or not to hide rows with zero activity.
- Select whether or not to calculate ideal % against ideal sales or actual sales.