The Hour Metric Graph compares up to three metrics in line graph form by time increments of one hour, 30 minutes, or 15 minutes during a selected time period. The following metrics are available for comparison: Net Sales, Gross Sales, Guests, Entrées, Checks, Labor Hours, Labor Dollars, Labor Percentage, Average Guest, Average Entrée, and Average Check.
This report is a great tool that can be used to compare labor and/or sales metrics within one location or across multiple locations. This report also allows comparison of the same metrics on different days of the week, which makes it easy to see the strongest and weakest days for a certain area of your business.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select a Primary Metric, a Compare Metric, and a Ternary Metric. The Compare Metric and the Ternary Metric have additional options available for selection (Compare Dates, and Compare Groups, etc.)
- Set Increments to Hourly, Half Hour, 15 Minute, Day, or Day of the Week.
- Select which Primary, Compare, and Ternary days to include.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.