The General Ledger Report displays a line-itemized report of your financial operations during a selected date range. It displays activity by GL Code from such sources as posted Sales, operating expenses from posted Paid In/Out activity, labor accruals, COGS sources, other accruals, and additional sources of posted information.
The General Ledger Report is populated via the mapping of sales, comps, paid ins/outs, and promos from the POS to RADAR, as well as the AP and Inventory modules, GL Journal Entries, and more. This report can be accessed from the GL Sales module under the ‘Reports’ tab or from the Reports module.
This report is a good tool to use if you want to make sure that your sales and costs are mapped to the correct GL’s. If you run this report and find that your Operations Statement numbers are off, there is a good possibility that your sales or costs are mapped to incorrect GL’s.
- Filter by location or location group. Additionally, you can select multiple locations/location groups and merge them into one file by selecting the option “Select multiple & merge (Ctrl + Click)Select multiple & merge (Ctrl + Click)”.
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by transaction type by selecting the desired transaction type(s) or by selecting ALL. Additionally, you may select CLEAR to clear all selected transaction types.
- Filter by Start GL Code and End GL Code.
- Filter by Summary Level.
- Detail – ALL
- Detail – ID # Only
- Detail – Notes Only
- Detail – (has Rule Names)
- Summary By Category
- Summary By ID #
- Summary By ID # + Date
- Summary By GL Code
- Summary BY GL Code + Type
- Summary (has Rule Names)
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.