The Flash Report summarizes total net sales and total gross sales by location (or location group) for a specified time frame. This report also summarizes total dollar amounts for: comps, promos, voids, paid ins/outs, posted cash over/short, overtime hours, double time hours, overtime dollar amounts, double time dollar amounts, labor dollars and labor % of sales.
The Flash Report also gives you a total number of guests and checks. Note: The value in the "Paid Outs" column actually reflects the net of Paid Outs and Paid Ins.
This report is a great snap-shot report. It provides you with a big-picture look at your business.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Include/exclude GC comps and GC promos. Sort by: location #, alphabetic, counts, checks, net sales, gross sales, comps, promos, voids, paid in/outs, OT hours, or labor dollars.
- The report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
- Super Groups are supported by this report.
- This report is fed by POS sales & how they are mapped to Master Sale Departments (completely configurable and changeable).