The Event Revenue Report displays a table that allows you to see a breakdown of the revenue generated by the events that occurred during a selected date range. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Event Management module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report helps you determine how much revenue was generated by events during a specific date range. It also helps you to see how revenue was split up between different categories such as food sales, beverage sales, service charges, etc.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether the date selected in ‘Step 2’ refers to the event date or the booking date.
- Filter by salesperson by entering the individual’s name into the auto-fill field. As with any other auto-fill field, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Filter by a specific event room, or select “All Event Rooms”. The event rooms displayed depend upon the location or location group selected.
- Filter by Contact, Company, Event Status, Event Type, or None. If you select “Contact”, “Company”, or “Event Type”, you will be able to filter results even further by entering information into the corresponding auto-fill field. If you select “Event Status”, you will be able to filter the report by the event status (Finalized, Confirmed, Estimate, Inquiry, or All).
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.