The Event Contract report allows you to quickly access and print the contract for one or more events. This report lists the details of an event such as the start time, the number of guests, the menu items, etc. You can access this report from the Reports module, the Event Management module under the ‘Reports’ tab, or directly from an event by navigating to the ‘Select Report’ drop-down in the top right corner of the Event Details page.
You can print an Event Contract to give to the customer, your management team, or whoever needs contract information for a specific event. This is a convenient tool to use because it contains pre-loaded contract text and a calculated summary of expenses based on event information in the Event Management module.
If you are presenting the Event Contract to a customer, it may be a good idea to use this report in conjunction with the Event Cover Letter.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Enter the event name or number into the auto-fill field. As with any other auto-fill field, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type. Note: Entering a specific event will cause all other selected options to be ignored.
- Select whether or not to hide pricing.
- Select whether or not to show table and room layouts when available.
- Filter by event status.
- Filter by salesperson by entering the individual’s name into the auto-fill field.
- Select whether or not the report displays the following information: Show Kids / Dietary Needs Section, Show Summary Section, Show Additional Services Section, Show Disclaimer Section, Show Table Configuration Section, Show Room Set Up Section, Show Addendum Section, Show Internal Notes Section, Show Confirmation Section, Show Post Event Notes Section, Show Header Summary, Show Menu Section, and /or Show Beverage Section.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.