The Employee HR Data Report provides a comprehensive list of your employees' information.
The compiled list helps you find a wide array of information about your employees depending on the items selected in step three of the report setup.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether to show or hide your employees' Social Security Numbers (SSN).
- Select any number of custom options to include on your report. The options displayed here are pulled from the custom fields you have set up on the Custom Fields page of the Employee Data module. Note: This field will only be displayed if custom fields have been setup.
- Filter Social Security numbers by All Employees, Just Blank SSN, or Exclude Blanks.
- Filter meal waiver by Yes, No, or All.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.