The Daypart Velocity Analysis report displays the quantity sold percentage and the percentage of sales for each item in an item group during different dayparts. Up to four different dayparts may be compared, and each daypart is displayed in a single column. The last column of the report displays the variance between two specified dayparts.
This report is useful for managers who want to see a break-down of how certain items within an item group are performing during different dayparts. For example, you may want to know if your salmon entrée is selling better during lunch or dinner. This report will provide that information for you and also tell you the exact variance of salmon entrée sales between the two dayparts.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Choose the two columns for which the variance will be displayed. For example, if you select "Column 1 - Column 2", the last column of the report (the "Qty % Variance" column) will display the variance between daypart specified in
- Column 1 and the daypart specified in Column 2.
- Select the item group.
- Select up to four dayparts for comparison.
- Select whether you would like to "Show Net" or "Show Gross".
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.