The Daily Recap report provides a comprehensive list of sales, labor, weather, and Manager Log entry data for the selected day. Sales are broken down by MSD (Master Sales Department) by daypart. The labor data displays both labor hours and dollars and is grouped by work center.
This report is useful to managers because it compares the day’s sales and labor hours to the same day last year, budget, or forecast depending on the Step 3 selection. Also, it includes Log entries from the Manager Log module for quick reference.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by day.
- Select whether or not to display weather by ZIP Code.
- Filter between Net Sales or Gross Sales.
- Select a comparison view from the ‘View’ drop-down.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get log entries to display on this report?
A: When creating the actual Log entry in the Manger Log, you must select “Report?” before posting.
Q: Can any other OML entries be included in this report?
A: No, only “Log” type entries can be included in the Daily Recap report. If you want to see other Manger Log type entries, run the Log Entries for a Day report.