The Daily Operations Statement report is a day-by-day summary of your financial operations during a selected week. It displays income and its allocation to operating expenses, labor, COGS, accruals, and additional sources of income. The Daily Ops Statement is populated via the mapping of sales, comps, paid ins/outs, and promos from the POS to RADAR.
This report can be accessed from the GL Sales module under the ‘Reports’ tab or from the Reports module. If your company does not have your Operations Statement set up in Company Configuration, you will receive an error message when you attempt to run this report.
This report is similar to the Operations Statement report in that it provides a detailed summary of all sales and expenses for your business, effectively working as a Profit and Loss statement. The Daily Operations Statement, however, displays daily totals instead of weekly totals.
- Filter by location(s), location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Select the budget behavior by selecting either “Standard” or “Declining” from the ‘Budget Behavior’ drop-down list.
- Select the budget variance calculation. Select either “Standard” or “Actual % - budget %”.
- Select the prior year variance calculation. Select either “Standard” or “Actual % - PY %.”
- Filter by transaction type.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.