The COGS Summary Comparison report compares the actual values to the theoretical values of up to four COGS Categories. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab. In order to utilize this report, COGS Categories must be set up on the Configure COGS Categories page in the GL Sales module.
This report allows you to see how theoretical COGS values compare to actual COGS values. Since this report stacks locations, you can also compare values across multiple locations.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- If you select ‘Inventory Cycle Only’, the report calculations will account for inventory items that belong only to the selected inventory cycle. If this option is not selected, the report calculations will account for inventory items that belong to the selected inventory cycle regardless of whether or not they also belong to other cycles.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Select the order in which you would like the reported information to be sorted.
- Select up to four COGS Categories.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.