The COGS Rolling report displays a table that compares up to four COGS Categories for the last five inventory cycles. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab. In order to utilize this report, COGS Categories must be set up on the Configure COGS Categories page in the GL Sales module.
This report allows you to quickly compare COGS Category values over a five-week period. Since the COGS Rolling report stacks your locations, it can also help you see which locations are running the greatest value for the selected COGS Category.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date.
- If you select ‘Inventory Cycle Only’, the report calculations will account for inventory items that belong only to the selected inventory cycle. If this option is not selected, the report calculations will account for inventory items that belong to the selected inventory cycle regardless of whether or not they also belong to other cycles.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Select up to four COGS Categories.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.