The Capacity Metric Report shows sales related to restaurant capacity metrics for a location (or location group) during any specified time frame. This report supports two metrics that are displayed side-by-side. Each metric is shown per square foot, per seat, and per table.
This report can help a restaurant analyze the cost of adding or removing tables or seats, and it provides a comparable set of metrics for analyzing the performance of multiple locations.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified period of time.
- Select two metrics to display on the report. Select from: Net Sales, Gross Sales, Checks, Guests, Entrées, Employees In Last 90 Days, and Employees Active in Timeframe.
- Results are sorted by location number.
- Superadmins can configure location square footage, seats, and tables on the Location Management page in the Company Configuration module.