This report provides server beverage performance using several metrics. This report must be configured before it can be utilized.
The Beverage Server Productivity Report can be used to analyze or monitor beverage sales at the server, job or location level.
- This report is fed by POS sales and how they are mapped to Master Sale Departments.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select the order in which you would like the results to be displayed.
- Select the days of the week you would like to be included in the results. All days are selected by default.
- Include, exclude, or only show results for non-alcoholic beverages.
- Identify a start time and end time.
- Select whether or not to group by Location Group.
- Select whether or not to group by Job.
- Select whether or not to hide employee detail.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed. Frequently Asked Questions I tried to run the report and got the "No Data" message but we have sales for these locations and dates.
- The report needs to be setup for your Master Sales Departments. Please contact your site administrator for assistance.