The Theoretical Item Cost Detail report displays the quantity sold and the price for each item in an item group compared with the theoretical item cost.
Use this report to analyze cost % of menu items in an item group for a specified time period.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Enter the name of an Item Group into the auto-complete field.
- Select whether or not to include zero priced items.
- Select whether to hide or show PLU numbers.
- Select the order in which you would like the report results to display.
- Select a secondary sort order.
- Select whether to show net or show gross.
- Select whether to hide location details or show location details.
- Select whether to filter by master sale department, sale department, or item group. Additionally, you may select "None". If you selected "By Sale Department" or "By Item Group", enter the desired sale department/item group into the corresponding auto-fill field. If you selected "By Master Sale Department", select the desired selection from the drop-down field.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.