The Product Mix Trend report compares item sales for a specified time period against eight previous time periods of the same duration.
This is a detailed report that displays the performance of each sale item. It compares a total time frame that you select with eight previous periods of time that are equal in duration. Additionally, the first column of the report combines all the time periods and the information provided therein. The report allows you to see which items are selling well (per time frame) versus items that may need to be eliminated.
- This report is fed by POS sales and how they are mapped to Master Sale Departments. This is completely configurable and changeable.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by Daypart.
- Select which days of the week you would like to include in the report calculations. All days are selected by default.
- Select a Metric (Quantity or Sales).
- Filter by Item Group.
- Filter by priced items types, or select all items.
- Filter by Master Sale Department or select all departments.
- Select the Period Type.
- Filter by additional custom text (e.g., a desired menu item).
- If you wish for the report to display a menu item’s aliased name (setup on the Items page in RADAR’s Company Configurations module), select Use Report as Alias.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is my Product Mix Comparison not populating?
A: The number one reason the report is not populating is that the location did not poll on the date(s) for which you are running the report. Another possibility is that your Master Sale Departments are not set up yet.