This report offers critical information about employees and their performance. It can provide employee comp statistics, employee promo statistics, employee void statistics, and more.
The employee-specific information that this report provides can be used to help you quickly find money-saving opportunities. For example, if an employee has poor comp statistics or poor void statistics, you can promptly address these issues.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Enter an Employee into the auto-complete 'Employee' field. You may enter an employee's name or number.
- Select whether to show various modifiers and details. These are: Checks with Tip and Autogratuity, EOD (End of Day) Punch Outs, Employees with Shifts over X Hours, Off-Clock Activity, Employees with Shifts between X and Y Hours, Employee Comp Statistics, Employee Promo Statistics, Employee Void Statistics, and Employee Tender Statistics. Note: The Show EOD Punch Outs option is only applicable to locations that use an Aloha POS. Identify the end-of-day time in the 'End of Day' field. The default time is 4:00 AM.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.