This report highlights locations in a location group that are performing the worst for a given metric. For example, the location that has the highest number of comps per guest would be listed first. If you are trying to find areas in which to save money, addressing the high comp-to-guest ratio at this location would be a good place to start.
This report is intended to help you quickly find possible money-saving opportunities. By identifying the worst performing locations for certain metrics, you can quickly address the issues at those locations in order to save money.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Filter by metric. Comps, Voids, and Promos allow you to select specific items, which show dynamically by location and week selection.
- Select the number of locations to display. (Show Bottom 10, Show Bottom 20, etc.)
- The Count Metric is available for some options and is used to calculate the results. For example, "Comp per Guest".
- Select the method by which to rank results.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.