The NSR Details report displays non-sales revenue information for a location or location group. This information includes: the DOB, NSR Category, Employee, Daypart, Revenue Center, Transaction Time, Check ID, and Amount.
This is a good report to use if you need to track non-sales revenue during a specific time period. For example, if you would like to see the total delivery charges for a specific location during the month of August, this would be a good report to reference.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by NSR Category.
- Choose how to sort your results.
- Choose to view each instance of the selected NSR category, or consolidate all instances by employee per location into a single entry on the report.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.