The Manager Control Detail report is an audit report that itemizes comps, voids, and promos for a location (or location group) for any specified period of time. This report also displays the manager who performed the comps/voids/promos, the comp/void/promo type, the comp/void/promo percentage of total bill, the employee who rang in the check, the check number, and the total dollar amount of comps/voids/promos per manager, as well as the grand total comp/void/promo dollar amount for all of the managers at the location or location group.
This report can be used to track comps/voids/promos at a detailed level, which makes it a great report to start with if you suspect a manager or employee of abusing comps/voids/promos.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by metric. This report can be run for comps, promos, voids, or refunds.
- Select specific comps to show on the report or select "All". Comp options will show dynamically by date and location selection.
- Filter by Item Group.
- Select the order in which you would like the results to be sorted.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is the manager name "(Unspecified, Unspecified)" being applied to certain comps, promos, and/or voids?
A: The name "(Unspecified, Unspecified)"is displayed on the Manager Control Detail report when no manager activity is logged for a specific check. In Micros, for example, comps, promos, and voids need to be performed under the Manager’s Screen instead of the Employee’s Screen. If the manager applies the comp/promo/void on the Employee screen, the manager’s ID will not be captured and thus the report will display "(Unspecified, Unspecified)".