The Flash Report Configurable report lists selected metrics for a specified date range. This report supports Custom Dates for each of the Step 3 options, which allows you to compare the same metric for different time periods.
This report provides a customized view of the activity that you would like to see by allowing you to choose metrics from a drop-down list in Step 3, effectively acting as a convenient hub for analyses that aren't covered by other reports. This is especially the case when combined with Report Presets.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select up to 12 metrics. Metrics are displayed in columns, and locations are displayed in rows.
- Select custom dates. This allows you to compare the same metric for different time periods.
- Once you have your options set up, you can save these as presets by selecting 'Show Report Presets' and entering a name for the preset. Then save the preset by selecting 'Save Preset'.
- This will allow the users to run the report with predefined presets to save time and allow for consistency.