The Comps, Voids, Promos by Performing Employee report summarizes total comps, voids, or promos per location (or location group) for a selected date range. The report is broken down by Comp Amount per Employee and between two columns ("This Location" and "Location Group") which both display data for Percent of Comps/Promos/Voids and Percent of Sales.
A Location Summary table is also included at the end of the report that displays the Total Sales, Total Comp Amount, and Total Comp Percent for individual locations. The table also displays a grand total for all locations.
This report is great for making sure employees are not abusing comps, voids, or promos.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by metric.
- Select Comps, Voids, or Promos. Select the order in which you would like the information on the report to be sorted: Employee Name, Location Name, or % of Location Sales.
- Select to show Net Sales, Gross Sales, or Cash Receipts. Select a minimum number of shifts worked.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.