The Average Ticket Time report provides an hourly breakdown of the average ticket time for each table size during a specified time frame. This report can also display a location's average ticket time or the location's deviation from the company average.
This report can help managers monitor the time it takes to serve different table sizes at peak business hours. If a manager sees that their location's ticket times are longer than the company average, they may want to emphasize the importance of improving ticket times with their servers
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether to show the "Average Open Time" or the "Deviation From Company Average".
- Set a minimum open time. The report will exclude any ticket times that fall below this setting.
- Set a maximum open time. The report will exclude any ticket times that exceed this setting.
- Select which table sizes to include in the report.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I want to change the way the report is configured. Is this possible?
A: Yes. Table top amounts and times can be set up in Company Config. Contact your site administrator to help you configure this report if you do not have access to the Company Config module.
Q: Why aren’t the table turn check counts matching the sales check counts?
A:Table turn check counts may not match sales check counts if the POS data is not in sync.