The Weekly Labor Comparison By Job report displays a store-by-store breakdown of a labor-related metric for each day of a particular week. The metrics available for selection are: Dollars, Hours, or Both (dollars and hours).
This report is useful if you want to compare each location's labor dollars and/or labor hours for each job category.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Filter by Job. Select whether you would like the report to display labor hours, labor dollars, or both.
- Select the method by which you would like the report results to be grouped. You may group by either Job or Work Center.
- Select whether to include or exclude zero rate employees.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.