The Sales Per Labor Hour Report shows the Labor Hours, SPLH (Sales Per Labor Hour), and Average Wage Per Hour for each day of the week during a selected date range.
This report condenses all the Mondays together, all the Tuesdays together, etc. and has a total column for all days. This report will start with a company's configured first day of the week. In other words, if Company X has Wednesday as their first day of the week, this report will list results for Wednesday through Tuesday, followed by a Total column.
This report can help you see how well your sales per labor hour are doing for each day of the week during a specified time period. For example, it can give you a better understanding of how well sales per labor hour on Mondays are doing compared with Saturdays.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select the order in which you would like locations to be sorted. You may choose to sort by Location Number or by Weekly SPLH Descending.
- Select whether you would like the report to display Net Sales or Gross Sales.
- Select whether you would like to view the Sum of Labor Hours or the Average of Labor Hours.
- Select whether you would like to filter by Work Center, Job, or All.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.