The Labor Summary Report displays important labor data for Jobs and/or Work Centers during a specified time period. The labor data displayed on this report includes: regular hours, overtime hours, double time hours, total hours, regular dollars, overtime dollars, double time dollars, potential percent, special number, special dollars, total dollars, and labor percent. Total sales for the specified time period is also displayed on this report.
Since labor cost is one of the most important controllable costs, it is essential to always know your labor cost and labor percent. This report allows you to quickly review your labor cost and labor percent for a given time period. Further, the additional information provided in the report (overtime hours, overtime dollars, etc.) can help you understand exactly how your labor cost and labor percent were achieved.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether or not to show Pre Opening Data Selecting this option will show labor information that was collected before your first DOB. This can be useful, for example, if you want the report to display labor information for employees who were being paid for training before the restaurant actually opened.
- Select whether or not to include zero rate employees.
- Filter by one of the following: Totals, Work Center Totals, Work Center and Job Totals, or Job Totals.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.