The Labor Staffing Graph is a line graph that compares labor dollars or labor hours to a selected metric (Guest Count, Check Count, Entrée Count, Net Sales, Gross Sales, or Item Count).
This is a great visual report that displays a comparison between your labor cost and sales, guests, checks, or entrées. Because this report is broken into small time increments and displays in a graphical format, it can easily show you if you are overstaffed during certain periods of the day. This makes it excellent for store-level analysis of when to staff employees and/or when to cut employees.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select a primary labor staffing metric. The options available for selection are "Count of Labor Hours" and "Sum of Labor Dollars".
- Select a compare metric. The options available for selection are: Guest Count, Check Count, Entrée Count, Net Sales, Gross Sales, and Item Count.
- Select the manner in which you would like the report to group the results. You may group by Work Center, Job, or All Together.
- Select whether to show results as an Average or Sum.
- Select whether or not to include Zero Rate Employees.
- Select the y-axis time increments. The time increments available for selection are 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes.
- Filter by day of the week. This allows you to only see data for one day of the week for the selected time period.
- Select whether to show a Detail Page. This contains a table that shows the sum/average of your chosen metrics for each time range increment.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.