The Daily Punch Audit report is a labor audit report that line-itemizes labor totals by employee, location, or location group for one day of business. The results are categorized by work center. This report also reports hourly wage, paid and unpaid breaks, overtime, double time pay (if applicable), credit card, auto gratuity, and declared tips per employee per shift.
This report tracks labor totals for each employee on any given day. This makes it a great audit tool that can be used to see what your current labor cost is for a work center, job, store, or group of stores.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Select a single date.
- Select whether to include or exclude zero rate employees.
- Select whether or not to include pay time exclude jobs. See Company Configuration > Jobs as a Superadmin user for more information.
- Filter by job. Select a sort order. This report can be sorted by Name or by In Time.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does my Daily Punch Audit have the wrong rate of pay for an employee?
A: The reason for this is most likely the employee has the same incorrect rate of pay programmed for them into the POS. To fix this problem, fix the rate of pay for the employee in the POS. I edited an employee shift four days after the shift.
Q: Will this change be reflected on the Daily Punch Audit?
A: Yes. During each nightly poll, labor data is polled for the past 21 days. This process will pick up any new or edited shifts and reflect them on the following business day.
Q: What does the percentage in the last column designate and how is it calculated?
A: This column displays the percentage of declared tips to sales. This value is calculated by dividing the employee’s Net Sales by their total declared tips for the date range selected in ‘Step 2’.