The Employee Information report provides a detailed list of your employees' information.
The compiled list helps you find a wide array of information on your employees such as hire date, pay rate, address, and many other helpful items.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Sort by employee number, employee name, or Social Security number (SSN).
- Select whether or not to show each employee on a separate page.
- Select whether to show pay information (grouped under the Dates, Job Name, Code, and Rate headers).
- Select whether or not to show Social Security numbers and tax details.
- Type in a full or partial Social Security number to filter out results.
- Filter to include only employees that have been active within a certain day period. Enter "0" to list all employees regardless of how long it has been since they have been active.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.