The Inventory Taking Sheet report displays a table of all inventory items nested within each storage location with an empty “Quantity” column so that an individual may take inventory. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
The Inventory Taking Sheet is a printable report that can be used for the physical taking of inventory. The storage location setup determines the order of the locations and the order of the inventory items within those locations on the report.
Normally, a location will set up the order of storage locations and inventory items to match the physical path that is followed when taking inventory. Once quantities have been recorded on this sheet, they can be entered into RADAR.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Select an Inventory Date.
- Select whether to include each inventory item's associated barcode.
- Select whether to exclude items with no purchases for the last 90 days.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Select whether to insert page breaks between storage locations. “None” is selected by default.
- Select whether to include prices.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.