The Operations Statement Comparative report provides a broad overview of all your financial information, compared to your budget, during the selected date range. It displays income and its allocation to operating expenses, labor, COGS, accruals, and additional sources of income. This report can be accessed from the Reports module, the Company Configuration module under the ‘Reports’ tab, or the GL Sales module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report displays the Ops Statement summary lines for multiple locations. This prevents you from having to run the Ops Statement for each location in order to do a comparison.
The 'Sort Order' field allows you to rank locations in various ways based on complex financial calculations (e.g., rank locations by best payroll %, rank locations by best gross margin, etc.).
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select the order in which you would like information on the report to be displayed.
- Select the manner in which variance between actual and budgeted data is displayed on the report.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are some of my super groups being excluded?
A: The layout of the report restricts the number of displayed super groups to the first 5, as they correspond to your sort order. Any configured groups that are not displayed will still be taken into account in summary group calculations.