The Server Pmix Report displays each server's sales for each item within an item group during a specified time period. Information such as average item price, quantity sold, percentage of gross sales, gross sales by item, comps, promos, and net revenue are all displayed on the report.
The Server Pmix Report is a great way to evaluate servers' strengths in selling, as it allows you to see how well each item within an item group is being sold by individual servers.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select a metric (Employees, Locations, or Items). Filter by Item Group.
- Select whether or not to show item details.
- Select whether or not to include zero priced items.
- Filter by Job. When you select a job, you will receive all activity for any employees who worked this job for the selected location group and dates. Any employees that have worked additional jobs in this same period will have data displayed for all jobs worked.
- Select the order in which you would like the results to be sorted.
- Select whether or not you would like to group by locations.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.