The Product Mix Comparison report is a sales report that compares locations within a company by compiling individual sale items by sale department for a period of time, by number of items sold, and percentage of sales per item per sale department.
This is a detailed report that displays the performance of each sale item during a specified time period. You can match locations up against one another to compare the sales of an item at one location to another.
- This report is fed by POS sales and how they are mapped to Master Sale Departments. This is completely configurable and changeable.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Select whether to display values as Count, Net Sales, or Gross Sales.
- Filter by Item Group or select all Item Groups.
- Select whether or not to include zero priced items.
- Select the order in which you would like the results to display.
- Select from Item Name, Quantity Sold, or Item Number.
- Select up to eight location(s) or location group(s) for comparison. Each location will display in a separate column.
- This report can have its date range limited to a specific number of days. If you have particularly large datasets, you may wish to implement this limit – please reach out to R365 if you wish to do so. Note that the report has a 180 day limit set by default.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is my Product Mix Comparison not populating?
A: The number one reason the report is not populating is that the location did not poll on the date(s) for which you are running the report. Your Master Sale Departments may also not be set up yet.
Finally, your chosen date range may conflict with the maximum day run limit. In order to avoid overly large datasets, this report has a run limit of 180 days by default. This can and may have be changed on request. Please reach out to R365 to confirm.