The Weekly Labor Schedule Comparison report compares a scheduled labor metric to an actual labor metric. The comparison metrics available for selection are: Labor Dollars, Labor Hours, Labor Percent, and Shifts. The report also displays color-coded SDLW (same day last week) variances or SDLY (same day last year) variances. The variance results will be green if your scheduled hours, dollars, or percentage is less than your actual metric. The variance result will be red if your scheduled hours, dollars, or percentage is more than your actual metric.
The Weekly Labor Schedule Comparison report can be used to help determine proper staffing levels and maintain an acceptable labor cost percentage.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Select a metric. The metrics available for selection are: Labor Dollars, Labor Hours, Labor Percent, and Shifts.
- Select whether to compare DOB's to SDLY (same day last year) or SDLW (same day last week).
- Select the order in which you would like the report results to be sorted. Select from the following: Job > Location, Work Center > Location, Location > Job, or Location > Work Center.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
When selecting Labor Pct as the metric and comparing against forecasts, the report will show forecasted labor percentages as follows (order of precendence): forecasted labor percent (if available) forecasted labor dollars divided by forecasted sales.