The Basket Analysis report shows items that are commonly sold with a particular item. This report can be accessed from the Reports module.
This report allows you to view check numbers and net/gross sales for menu items or item groups that are often purchased with another item.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether or not to view net sales or gross sales.
- Filter the 'Type' dropdown by Menu Item or Item Group.
- Enter the specific Menu Items or Item Groups into the blue auto-complete fields.
- Sort By: Item Names, Item Qty Sold, Item Gross Sales, Item Net Sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How are the 'Quest Avg' values and the 'Check Avg' values calculated?
A: 'Check Avg' is the total check amount (this encompasses all checks containing both items) divided by the amount of the second item on those checks. 'Guest Avg' is the total check amount (this encompasses all checks containing both items) divided by the guests on the ticket.