The Vendor Purchase Item Price Trend chart displays VPI price activity for a single location during the selected date range. This chart can display up to five VPI’s. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module and from the Inventory module under the ‘Charts’ tab.
This chart is allows you to easily monitor vendor purchase item price fluctuations.
- Filter by location.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option displays a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see VPI price activity.
- Filter by VPI by entering the desired VPI’s into the auto-fill fields. As with all other auto-fill fields, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select whether or not to view the percent variance.
- Select whether or not to view a trend line. Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the VPI’s price per receive unit and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.