The Tender Type Breakdown chart displays a breakdown of tender amounts by type for a selected location (or location group) and date range.
This chart is used to quickly compare tender activity for various tender types. Additionally, this chart can help you track down discrepancies between your own records and your bank statement.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type for which you would like to view tender activity.
- Select whether to display the data as a Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, a tooltip will appear and display the tender type’s total amount and percent of total. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.