The Temperature vs Quantity Sold chart compares the average daily temperature to the quantity sold for a selected menu item, sale department, or item group across an entire year.
Similar to the Sales and Weather Report, this chart provides you with a quick way to see if the weather on a particular day may have impacted the quantity sold for a particular menu item, sale department, or item group.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range.
- Select whether the chart displays a menu item, sale department, or item group activity. If you selected “Menu Item”, enter the desired menu item into the corresponding auto-fill filed. As with any other auto-fill filed, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display specific metric information. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.