The Spilt Shift Infraction Trend chart displays the total cost (or amount) of split shift premiums per location (or location group) for an entire year. Additionally, the chart allows you to view compare split shift premiums across multiple years.
This chart can be used to view the fluctuation in split shift premiums over the course of a year. Additionally, this chart allows you to compare the data historically for a location (or location group) across multiple years.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year. To select multiple years, hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while making your selections.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Select whether to view the cost of the infractions or the number of infractions.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total amount and date range for the corresponding period. Selecting the data point will open the Payroll Exceptions Report in a new window for further review.