The Special Pay Infraction Trend chart displays the total cost (or amount) of special pay infractions per location (or location group) for an entire year, broken down by special pay type (Meal Break, Split Shift, Shift Span, and Uniform Upkeep).
This chart provides you with a quick way to track and predict the labor cost associated with special pay infractions.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Select whether to view the cost of the infractions or the number of infractions.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total amount and the date range for the corresponding period. Selecting the data point will open the Payroll Exceptions Report in a new window for further review.