The SD Sales per Count Trend chart displays count averages (guest, check, or entrée) for a selected sale department for a single location (or location group) across one or more years.
Similar to the MSD Sales per Count Trend chart, this chart is useful in reviewing a location’s performance by viewing the guests, checks, or entrée totals per sale department. View this chart when trying to boost sales of a particular sale department, such as desert.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year. To select multiple years, hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while making your selections.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Filter by sale department.
- Filter by count metric.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line or Bar Chart.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total average, sale department’s total sales, count metric total, and associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.