The Recipe Cost Trend chart displays a single recipe’s actual cost for one or more locations (or location groups) for an entire year.
This chart is a great tool, as it provides you with a quick way to track a recipe’s cost throughout the course of a year. Additionally, you can compare the price fluctuations at one location to the price fluctuations of other locations during the same year.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s). Additionally, you can select multiple locations/location groups. Selecting ALL PRIMARY will automatically select all primary locations.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Filter by recipe item by entering the desired recipe into the auto-fill field. As with any other auto-fill field, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear that displays the recipe’s cost for the corresponding location and date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.