The Prep Time Trend chart displays the average order prep time for a specific station (or a summary of all stations) for a single location (or location group) across an entire year.
This chart can help you monitor how different stations’ prep times compare to one another over the course of an entire year. You can also use this chart to compare the prep times of all stations at various locations in a location group over the course of a year.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Filter by a specific revenue center or select “All”.
- Filter by a specific station or select “All”.
- Select whether or not to exclude prep times of zero minutes.
- Select your minimum and maximum prep time minutes.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the total orders placed and the average prep time for data point. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.