The Prep Time Comparison chart displays a breakdown of prep time data by time block for a single location (or location group) across an entire year.
This chart can help you monitor prep times throughout the year. It can help you recognize if there is has been a good or bad trend in prep times throughout the year.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select a period type.
- Filter by a specific revenue center or select “All”.
- Filter by a specific daypart or select “All”.
- Filter the production time by selecting the desired report rule in the ‘Metric’ drop-down field.
- Select your minimum and maximum prep time minutes.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the corresponding time block’s percentage and associated period. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.